Sunday, December 6, 2009

Youth demonstrates only destructive unity?

Once again I am choosing a debatable topic. This relates to the current scenario where youth are playing active role in burning buses, destroying other public properties, beating innocent people in the name of fighting for justice. While I dont want to discuss the genuineness of the cause for which these socalled youth especially students, I want to ask a few questions.
Did they try to fight when several innocent people died due to twin bomb blasts in our state? Did they think of atleast knowing the truth when one individual allegedly eaten up crores of public money? How many of them tried to question the government on how the funds are getting utilized? Do they believe only mass attacks without really knowing why are they doing? Did they ever try to control rapidly increasing street dogs in the city?

If they cant show civic sense in many day to day issues, how can they claim to be representing a cause about which they have no clue on how can it eliminate the problems. I am sure if I pick one of them and ask them to explain he or she wont have any proper answer. All they knew is moving with sticks and doing some thing sensational without sense.

I feel pity of the parents who might not be having control on their kids.

I again repeat, I am not expressing my opinion on the issue and as long as people fight with clarity on why they are doing, and if it is performed properly there is no objection at all. If people are clear about the issue, whatever the incidents we hear and watch in TV would not occur at all.

Youth is powerful and with such strength, it can do wonders to improve the society. If this energy is not channelized properly the results are most disasterous.

No comments: