Sunday, October 4, 2009

What inspired me to Blog?


Before I start anything, I need to mention that the inspiration to start the blog of my own came from Punchagan. Punchagan used the blog very effectively for organizing and presenting the thoughts instead of venting out at wrong place, provided me a hint on how I can take the direction.
Nothing is a wrong candidate to discuss in the blog, as long as it is presented well. In Punchagan's blog I noticed that there is a way to share everything and make some meaningful inferences.
An incident about a person in stretcher while travelling in the train, feelings about some awkward questions in the interview and a few more which I may not take the liberty to mention here as it is quite personal. But the point is that blog is a good medum when leveraged effectively.
Now let me exploit the power of blog.

No comments: